Doctor insights on:
Dry Nipples During Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
During pregnancy is it possible for nipples to hurt during the time I normally ovulate and only then.
Estrogen effects: While ovulation relates to a surge in estrogen levels, breast and nipple tenderness can occur at other times, such as menstruation, pregnancy, and other times of hormonal imbalances, the list is rather long. Your pregnancy causes sensitivity that can be cyclical - I suggest you run this by your OB for more answers ...Read more
Nipples getting dark during pregnancy, it it permanent? are there any cream or ointment to get them back to normal after pregnancy?
I read online that dry nipples can be a sign of pregnancy. I was wondering if it is actually true? Are dry nipples a sign that you are pregnant?
Myths: Nope. This would be a false myth with no truth to it. ...Read more
I've always had sensitive nipples (in a good way) until 4 yrs ago during my last pregnancy. Now sensation from any stimuli is negative. What can I do?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Dry cracked nipples during pregnancy
- Nipple sensitivity during pregnancy
- Orange nipples discharge during pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Bumps around nipples during pregnancy
- Dry eyes during pregnancy
- Dry mouth during pregnancy
- Dry lips during pregnancy
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online