Doctor insights on:
Dry Cracked Itchy Feet And Swollen Ankles
Woke up this morning with swollen ankles could not feel my feet intense tingling and a numb feeling ?
I have red, itchy bites on my legs, ankles, and feet. They hurt and I'm not sure what bite me and now they are swollen. What should I do?
Skin reaction: Many patients can have a skin reaction after getting bitten. Mild swelling, redness and itchiness are somewhat initial normal responses. Occasionally, some patients will have worse reactions due to an allergic response. If you are concerned you should have an exam done with the correct diagnosis and treatment plan! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Dry cracked itchy feet
- Swollen itchy feet and ankles
- Swollen itchy burning flea bites on ankles and feet
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Itchy all over body and swollen ankles and feet
- Bottom of feet cracked and dry
- Cracked and dry feet
- Dry cracked feet fungus
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free