Doctor insights on:
Sulfa drug for bladder infection.then oral thrush with nystatin. White patches gone but mouth /tongue still burning feeling.how long until better?
In general: do not recommend use past expiration date. You can discuss further with your pharmacist. ...Read more
What for?: Why was it prescribed in the first place? Tell us more ...Read more
No: NO...it's an ANTIFUNGAL agent and therefore, should not be used on wounds or in situations where lesions are infected or thought to be infected by bacteria or where bacterial colonization is occurring. If you'd like additional information please write me your request to: www.healthtap.com/dr-saghafi ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Asthma remedies
- Ovulation human
- What does a large ovarian cyst look like?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sores on left breast symptoms
- Extreme security
- Elevated red cell folate
- Alternative treatments for interstitial lung disease
- Talk to a dermatologist online