Doctor insights on:
Drugs For The Reproductive System
Prevention: To keep a healthy male repro system use safe sex practices (i.e., condoms), use protective wear when playing sports (i.e., a "cup") and do not smoke or use any tobacco products. Eat healthy & exercise to prevent hb pressure, diabetes and high cholesterol. Regular ejaculation during the younger years can also improve prostate health later in life. And avoid heat: yes. Hot tubs are bad! ...Read more
Check out this link: God bless u! http://www.M.Webmd.Com/women/birth-control-depo-provera.Get a more detailed answer ›
Absolutely: People with kidney disease have a higher risk of hormonal and reproductive problems. Incidence of erectile dysfunction is higher. Pregnancy rates in women with advanced kidney disease are much lower, and the chances of getting pregnant are directly proportional to the severity of the kidney disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does xanax stay in your system for a drug test?
- How long does it take for food to pass through the digestive system?
- What is a good over-the-counter drug to take for erectile dysfunction?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Fastest way to clean your system for a drug test
- What does the rectum do for the digestive system?
- Where does fertilization occur in the female reproductive system
- Healthy habits for the circulatory system
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free