Doctor insights on:
Drug Use Teens Swollen Lips
I believe to have retention in my lips. Is there any quick fix or tips to reduce the look of my swollen lips. Maybe some over-the-counter drug?
Depends on the cause: It depends what caused your swollen lip.It can be due to allergy to meds, insect bites or foods.It can also be due to infections like cold sore or another infection and may need antibiotics.You should check with your doctor as if it is due to allergy you need to find out what caused it and may need to carry Epipen if it keeps happening as it can be life threatening.Meanwhile yu can take benadryl (diphenhydramine). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does drug testing student athletes reduce drug use among teens?
- Can teens use treadmills?
- Drugs treat acne safe teens
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Swollen lip
- Godliness prevents teens from drinking smoking and drugs
- Facts about alcohol and drug abuse by teens
- 3 most commonly used drugs by teens
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free