Doctor insights on:
Drinking Water Cause Phlegm Thin
Can drinking water actually cause excess phlegm rather than thin mucus? Seems to be happening to me.
Phlegm is the thick, sticky mucus secreted by the surface of the respiratory tract during a cold or other respiratory infection. The respiratory tract includes the nose and sinuses, throat, voice box, bronchi, and lungs. Phlegm is mucus that may contain bacteria, viruses, respiratory surface cells, and inflammatory cells. Normal mucus is not phlegm, but a protective layer secreted ...Read more
Spitting or coughing up phlegm after drinking water. Are these symptoms of heart attack or heart disease?
What causes extreme, exessive thirst ? I've been drinking water all day. But nothing's quenches my thirst.
Many possibilities: Causes of extreme thirst include recently eating highly spiced or salty foods; extreme dehydration from sweating, etc; bleeding enough to significantly decrease blood volume; diabetes and diabetes insipidus; certain medications; severe infections; heart, liver, or kidney failure; and psychogenic polydipsia. See your family physician for a checkup, preferably today. ...Read more
Can you tell me that it is caused by an over exposure to fluoride which is in your drinking water?
Water before bed: Drinking water before bed shouldn't cause gas. But it can cause reflux during the night which can be uncomfortable - gravity brings the water mixed w/ stomach acid up into the throat. Best way to test this out is to stop drinking fluids 2-3 hours before bed and see if it improves. Good luck! ...Read more
I suddenly ve extreme sensitivity of all teeth, and drinking water [which is not very cold] hurts badly on all teeth, what may b the cause, ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does drinking coconut water cause diarrhea?
- Does drinking seltzer water cause kidney stones?
- What causes the body to feel weak even when you eat and drink plenty of water?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can drinking too much water cause excessive gas?
- Can low hcg levels be caused by drinking too much water?
- Does drinking alcohol cause water retention?
- Water and low potassium levels
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free