Doctor insights on:
Drinking Water Before Fasting Blood Test
Will drinking water with added electrolytes(smart water) effect a blood test that's being done to check thyroid levels. Told to fast before test.
Fasting Blood Test: Yes, you can drink water and eat no food for your test. ...Read more
Yes: Plan water no lemon or additives can be taken before a fasting blood test. ...Read more
No problem: Yes, it is ok to drink a little water if thirsty. ...Read more
Water: Surely if you drink loads of water you will have lots of water to urinate! I doubt it will have much/if any reason to think it would have a lower blood level. Please let me know what your doctor thinks. ...Read more
I did blood test and creatine kinase was very high, i think more than 1000. I am going to the gym 4,5 days a week. Should i drink more water or?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you drink water before a fasting blood glucose test?
- Can i drink before a fasting blood test?
- Can you drink before a fasting blood test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i drink water before a fasting cholesterol test?
- Can i drink water before a fasting glucose test?
- Is it ok to drink water before blood test?
- Not fasting before blood test
- Talk to a pathologist online for free