Doctor insights on:
Drinking Water Before Fasting Blood Test
Will drinking water with added electrolytes(smart water) effect a blood test that's being done to check thyroid levels. Told to fast before test.
I need help! I have a blood test on the 5th of Nov.I'm not a heavy smoker, 3 cigs a day. I have been taking a lot of cranberry pills and drinking water will that help somewhat? I really have to have this weight loss surgery on the 9th
Even 3 cigarettes: daily can be harmful. If the cranberry juice is sweetened it will be full of sugar and cause more harm than it is worth. Please get the blood test and follow doctor's orders, especially after the surgery or you won't be successful. If you cooperate you are much more likely to have a good outcome. Peace and good health. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I did blood test and creatine kinase was very high, i think more than 1000. I am going to the gym 4,5 days a week. Should i drink more water or?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i drink water before a fasting blood sugar test?
- Can you drink tea in the morning before a fasting blood test?
- Can i drink water before a fasting glucose test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i have water before a fasting blood test?
- Can you drink before a fasting blood test?
- Can i drink water when fasting for a blood test?
- Can i drink before a fasting blood test?
- Talk to a pathologist online for free