Doctor insights on:
Drinking Water Before Fasting Blood Test
Will drinking water with added electrolytes(smart water) effect a blood test that's being done to check thyroid levels. Told to fast before test.
Fasting Blood Test: Yes, you can drink water and eat no food for your test. ...Read more
Yes: Plan water no lemon or additives can be taken before a fasting blood test. ...Read more
No problem: Yes, it is ok to drink a little water if thirsty. ...Read more
I did blood test and creatine kinase was very high, i think more than 1000. I am going to the gym 4,5 days a week. Should i drink more water or?
For two weeks I haven't felt hunger or thirst but I drink water and eat once a day anyway. My doctor does not know what it is. I took blood test today?
Watch this: Relax, Fred. This is fairly common and means nothing. You can reassure yourself about your physical health by going a day or so just drinking water; you'll get hungry. I suspect there's something going on in your life that may be making you sad; if you start having a sleep disturbance or sad moods, this may be dysthymia / depression for which early treatment's important. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i drink water before a fasting blood sugar test?
- Can you drink tea in the morning before a fasting blood test?
- Can i drink water before a fasting glucose test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i have water before a fasting blood test?
- Can you drink before a fasting blood test?
- Can i drink water when fasting for a blood test?
- Can i drink before a fasting blood test?
- Talk to a pathologist online for free