Doctor insights on:
Drinking Soda Cause Prostatitis
Kidney infections: The cause of kidney infections is generally by two different routes. 1) an ascending infection that arises from the lower urinary tract (bladder, ureters) or 2) hematogenous spread, directly from bacteria that are within the bloodstream. I am not aware of any reason why drinking liquor could cause kidney infections. ...Read more
2 liters of soda: What do you mean by "chronic frequent urination"? Is your urine dark, concentrated, or light, dilute? If you drink too much, your urine should be light drinking two liters of fluid/day is that abnormal especially in warm climates. Other things ingested contain water, fruits and soups, for example. If you are not feeling weak nor losing weight, you probably have nothing to worry about. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- Drinking a lot of soda causes rash
- Can drinking soda cause cancer?
- Does drinking soda cause pimples?
- Does drinking soda cause cellulite?
- Can drinking soda cause itching?
- Does drinking diet soda cause weight gain?
- Does drinking soda cause weight gain?
- Could drinking coffee soda cause frequent urination
- Does drinking soda cause acne?