Doctor insights on:
Drinking Prune Juice And Breastfeeding
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
Breastfeeding and my 4 month old baby boy hasn't had a stool movement in 2 days. Should i worry? What should I do? I've tried prune juice to help.
Breast or formula ?: Breast fed infants can go a little every feed or overflow a diaper once a week. If it is soft when they go i don't worry about it. Formula fed babies usually have a more predictable pattern of daily stools. If stools are getting hard, i often try full strength prune juice, 1oz once or more/d.Takes about 3d to get things moving. ...Read more
Yes: And hopefully it will be effective. If not, talk with your doctor. ...Read more
I'm taking linzess 145 mcg once a day in the morning before eating. Is it ok to drink warm prune juice?
Drug interaction: There is really no evidence to say prune juice should not be taken with linzess, so I think it is okay ...Read more
Is it safe to drink an 8 oz glass of prune juice every morning? And is it safe or can it cause electrolyte disturbances?
It is safe: It is safe and will not cause any problems. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will prune juice be bad to drink if im breastfeeding
- Can i drink prune juice while breastfeeding?
- Is prune juice bad to drink while breastfeeding?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to drink prune during breastfeeding?
- What are the benefits of drinking prune juice?
- Drinking prune juice before meals
- Does drinking prune juice help lose weight?
- Talk to a pediatrician online