Doctor insights on:
Drinking Orange Juice While Breastfeeding
Yes: A woman can drink orange juice while nursing, if she was fine drinking orange juice in the past. There is not a reason for her to avoid orange juice, unless she starts to have reactions to it. If she thinks the baby is getting a reaction after each time she (the mom) drinks orange juice, then the mom should talk with the pediatrician about it. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
No: Orange juice is an acid and should be avoided if you have stomach issues. ...Read more
No: No.Get a more detailed answer ›
OK: Nyquil is OK after drinking orange juice. ...Read more
You can get: too much sugar into your system if you drink excessive amounts of orange juice, especially if it is canned, not fresh. You can also get excessive acid. Like most things in life, use it in moderation. Bottled juices generally are high in sugar although people often think they are good for us. Peace and good health. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Drinking orange juice while pregnant
- Drinking unpasteurized juice while breastfeeding
- Is it unhealthy to drink orange juice while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i drink cranberry juice while breastfeeding?
- Can i drink citric juices while breastfeeding?
- Is acai juice safe to drink while breastfeeding?
- Can i drink prune juice while breastfeeding?
- Talk to a pediatrician online