Doctor insights on:
Drinking Improve Legs
Tremor, loss of balance and weakness in legs - which improve only when taking a benzodiazepine or drinking alcohol - only two things that help?
Water and gravity: Our bodies need a large amount of water to keep organs functioning. The vessels that carry the fluids are not perfect and they can leak. Also, our tissues have a certain amount of water to stay moist and pliable. Gravity works to pull the fluids down towards the feet even in healthy people. It will worsen as the day progresses. Treatment is compression socks/elevation. Avoid water pills. ...Read more
Social drinker. I also noticed a slight purple vein in my leg, like a spider vein. Is this from drinking?
Usually not: Vein disease is an inherited disease but aggravated by prolonged sitting, standing, hormones, pregnancies, weight lifting, lack of exercise, obesity, etc. So our nutritional status, smoking, drinking etc can affect our overall health and circulation but doesn't directly cause spider veins in our legs. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Some nights i feel a verystrong pain in my legs & it continues for 1-2 min, drs told me it's becuz of ca but i drink 2-3 glass of milk a day!
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Improve leg circulation naturally
- How to improve leg strength?
- Exercises to improve leg circulation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Exercises for improving leg coordination
- How to improve leg endurance in cycling?
- How to improve lower leg circulation?
- How to improve circulation in legs feet?
- Can drinking whole milk improve bow legs?