Doctor insights on:
Drinking Hot Water While Pregnant Is It Good For The Baby
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Why does young babies water (for formula) have to be boiled first and they can't just drink straight from the tap?
At what age can an infant start drinking water and how much? For example, if the child is sick, can you given them only pedialyte?
Im 4 months pregnate and I've had a headache for the past week I've been drinking lots of water, and I've tried Tylenol (acetaminophen) but nothing's helping. ?
35wks pregers and morning sickness has kicking butt.. marijuana has seem to be helping.. will drinking a lot of water help it flush the babies system.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i drink hot water while pregnant?
- Is it okay to drink hot water while pregnant?
- Is it safe to drink hot water while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is good to drink hot water a pregnant woman?
- Is drinking hot water good for pregnancy?
- If you drink hot liquids while pregnant will it harm the baby
- Drinking hot chocolate while pregnant
- Talk to a pediatrician online