Doctor insights on:
Drinking Hot Water To Reduce Weight
Is a chemical compound with the formula h2o, containing 1 oxygen & 2 hydrogen atoms. It is a liquid at temperatures above 0'c at sea level. It covers 71% of the earth's surface & is vital for all life forms. Drinking water is essential, even though it contains no calories & no organic nutrients. It is a universal solvent with many uses, such as drinking, agriculture, ...Read more
Food myths: It doesn't! this is a false myth that is 100% untrue. ...Read more
In one sense, yes!: Good morning, that is a good question! it is possible to reduce gaining weight by drinking sufficient quantity of water. Research has shown that more often than not, we eat when we are really thirsty, and that drinking water may reduce excessive eating. This is applicable, especially if you are on the heavier than maintaining an ideal weight. This is not due to losing excessive water. ...Read more
No: There is no substitute for dietary self discipline. ...Read more
Yes!: Especially if drunk before and with a meal. It fills you, and you eat less. Also, there may be some truth that your body must boost metabolism, if you drink "cold, " water. This is controversial, but the first statement is not. However, we all should drink two quarts per day! and it will help a diet. This question is the easiest nutritional support advice i can give! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Drinking hot water reduces weight
- Does drinking hot water help to lose weight?
- Is drinking hot water good for weight loss?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it healthy to drink hot water?
- Does drinking hot water help you lose weight?
- Does drinking hot water with lemon help you lose weight?
- Drinking water reduce acne
- Does drinking honey with hot water reduce weight?