Doctor insights on:
Drinking Hot Water Reduces Weight
I started drinking hot water and have lost so much weight without changing my diet. It's like a secret I don't want ppl 2 know. What gives ?
If i drink warm or hot water everymorng wil it help me loss weight or what should I add on the water and am doing execrises?
Myths: First, yes, of course, people who stay well hydrated are healthier in general. But, 'warm' or 'hot' water will not in any way lead to real weight loss. This is a false myth. ...Read more
Does drinking a mixture of hot water and cinnamon actually help people lose weight? Is it healthy and not harming?
Losing weight: To lose weight, get ur resting metabolism rate done(weight loss centers do this). This determines the total number of calories you need to lose 1-2lbs/week. Decreasing 500cal/day will give you a 1lb wt loss in 1wk; drink water (1/2 your body weight), eat small meals about 150-200cal 2-4x/(depending on your metabolism rate) and 500cal/meal at night: lean protein/veggies; avoid carbs, . ...Read more
Diet and exercise: Drinking water instead of soda or juice can help reduce weight. The healthiest way to lose weight is a healthy well balanced diet and regular exercise. For snacks dont eat sugar filled snacks instead opt for healthy snacks like fruits, vegetables or different kind of nuts which can also give you some energy. Get 7-8 hours of sleep at night. Dont eat upto 2 hours before bedtime. Multivitamin in am. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does drinking hot water help to lose weight?
- Does drinking honey with hot water reduce weight?
- Is drinking hot water good for weight loss?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it healthy to drink hot water?
- Does drinking hot water help you lose weight?
- Does drinking hot water make you lose weight?
- Does drinking hot water with lemon help you lose weight?
- Drinking water reduces acne