Doctor insights on:
Drinking Beer After Vicodin
My relative takes cymbalta, abilify, and vicodin.Her habits include drinking beer, eine, and vodka.Is this safe?
Don't know.: No systematic studies have been done to answer your specific question. So it cannot be answered with certainty. However the various factors that affect the safety would be the size of the one beer, a person's individual metabolism and where this is happening (e.g., home? Outside? Etc.) When used in large amounts combination of opiates and alcohol can be deadly. Please stay safe and don't combine. ...Read more
No: Alcohol and hydrocodone are both central nervous system depressants (cns depressants). This means they both can slow the functioning of the brain. Importantly, both hydrocodone and alcohol can cause respiratory depression (shallow or infrequent breathing). Drinking alcohol while taking hydrocodone may increase your risk for serious reactions. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
This is a bad sign.: Please do not drink if it is causing this reaction. ...Read more
Sounds like your --: Liver is protesting to your drinking habits. Maybe you need to change the drink. If its happening with all types of beer, then get yourself checked by your pcp. Good luck. ...Read more
No more than water: And far less if you drink 1 or 2 too many. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to take vicodin for back pain after drinking three beers?
- Sore throat after drinking beer
- Can i drink beer after tooth extraction?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Red face after drinking beer
- Stomach heartburn pain after drinking beer
- Leg cramps after drinking beer
- I am taking a maoi how long after getting off of it can i start to drink beer
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free