Doctor insights on:
Drinking Alcohol Causing Abdominal Gas
Alcohol is available in many beverages, from beer and wine to the more potent distilled spirits, such as gin, rye, and whiskey. There appear to be at least small health benefits of small amounts of alcohol use (fewer than five drinks per week), especially of red wine Excessive alcohol use can lead to addiction and severe social and physical complications. Excess long term alcohol use is the most common cause of cirrhosis of the ...Read more
Hi, for the past month I have been getting a terrible sharp pain in my lower abdomen on my left side and it seems to be only when I'm drinking alcohol?
I have a small disconfort in the left upper side of my abdomen belo the ripcage; it increases when drinking alcohol or eating to much.after my esses are dark.having headacks and flue often.what is it?
Dull recurring pain in my upper right abdomen directly below/behind the lowest right rib. Notice after eating/drinking alcohol. Off/on for 1+ year.?
I had a abdominal open surgery for intestinal obstruction 4 months ago.Can i start drinking alcohol/ beer?
Yes: at this stage you should be back to normal and there should be no dietary resrictions ...Read more
Why do I feel a burning sensation in my stomach when drinking alcohol? Normal bloodwork, normal abdominal ultrasound, normal endoscopy, and no hpylori
When you're aware: That you're drinking compulsively, you might feel guilty for drinking alcohol. This awareness might come to you after an episode where you black out or forget what you did when drinking, or someone confronts you with your behavior the next day. Or, someone in your life is telling you that you're drinking too much, and you "try" to cut back but can't. If desired, you can get help through aa. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can drinking alcohol cause gas pains?
- Abdominal gas after drinking alcohol
- Drinking alcohol causes burning and excessive abdominal bloating
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Severe upper right abdominal pain under rib cage belching nausea gas cause cure
- Lower abdominal pain after drinking alcohol
- Does drinking alcohol cause your face to look swollen?
- Can drinking too much alcohol cause kidney pain?
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free