Doctor insights on:
Drink Glass Wine Femara
Flagyl and Alcohol: Yes, but you may pay a price..Meaning you may get very ill and not feel very well. When one is on Metronidazole (known as flagy) one can get very ill if you also ingest any alcohol while taking this medication. This may be a good time to avoid alcohol for a week or so. Your stomach will appreciate it. ...Read more
Not specifically: There is no specific interaction between peptobismal and wine. If you are taking the pepto because your stomach is upset you should not be drinking wine (or eating spicy food, chocolate or acidic things including coffee). Alcohol can cause stomach irritation, and the general advice is "If it hurts don't do it". ...Read more
Yes: A glass is sufficient. It contains natural substances that are beneficial. ...Read more
Im on day 4 of a 16 day regiment. 4x4 3x4 2x4 1x4 daily. is it ok to drink a glass or two of red wine whilr taking this med?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i drink a glass of wine while taking femara?
- Drinking a glass of wine
- Drinking a glass of wine every night
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can pregnant women drink a glass of wine?
- Can i drink a glass of wine while pregnant?
- Can i drink a glass of wine while breastfeeding?
- Does drinking one glass of wine while breast feeding harm a baby?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free