Doctor insights on:
Drink Glass Wine Femara
Flagyl and Alcohol: Yes, but you may pay a price..Meaning you may get very ill and not feel very well. When one is on Metronidazole (known as flagy) one can get very ill if you also ingest any alcohol while taking this medication. This may be a good time to avoid alcohol for a week or so. Your stomach will appreciate it. ...Read more
Not specifically: There is no specific interaction between peptobismal and wine. If you are taking the pepto because your stomach is upset you should not be drinking wine (or eating spicy food, chocolate or acidic things including coffee). Alcohol can cause stomach irritation, and the general advice is "If it hurts don't do it". ...Read more
Yes: A glass is sufficient. It contains natural substances that are beneficial. ...Read more
Klonopin and alcohol: Klonopin ahould not be used with alcohol. These types of drugs combined with alcohol are the problems that find our celebrities dead in thier bathtubs. I would suggest at least 6-8 hrs between alcohol and klonopin, but if you need the two of them you might consider yourself as having a substance abuse problem. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it safe to drink one glass of wine after taking a total of 3mg of Ativan. The last 1mg was taken 4 hrs ago. The other two mg have been like 8hr ago?
I think you must : already know not to mix these or you wouldn't have asked the question. I agree with earlier answer not to mix alcohol and ativan. I would however recommend that you wait 60 hours ( 2 1/2 days) until you consider drinking alcohol. They are a dangerous combination. If you take ativan regularly - would recommend against drinking alcohol altogether. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i drink a glass of wine while taking femara?
- Drink glass of wine then later take valium for sleep any problem
- Can i drink a glass of wine while breastfeeding?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i drink a glass of wine while pregnant?
- Drinking one glass of wine a day
- Can pregnant women drink a glass of wine?
- Drinking a glass of wine every night
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free