Doctor insights on:
Drink Avoid Problems
Recommend evaluation: Overactive bladder is defined as urinary urgency (hallmark symptom), often associated with daytime and/or nighttime urinary frequency, with or without incontinence, in the absence of infection or other causative pathologic conditions. I would recommend you see your doctor for evaluation that should include an adequate history, physical exam, urinalysis and possibly a 3-day voiding diary. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not immediately: Excess sugars, lack of exercise and family history of diabetes can create a situation for you ;predisposing you to diabetes. Excessive weight can interfere with Insulin use in the body and lead to a type 2 diabetic situation. Loads of sugary drinks can interfere with proper utilization of carbohydrates and create other health related issues. ...Read more
See below: There should no need to drink too much water, drink if you are thirsty your body can conserve pottassium, and should not be low, unless you are taking diuretics/medications .Or have other medical causes to lower pottassium levels. ...Read more
Drinking lots of fluids will help avoid orthostatic hypotension. Is plain filtered water enough or electrolyte water preferred?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Foods to avoid for kidney problems
- Foods to avoid with gallbladder problems
- Foods to avoid with sinus problems
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Drink water between and avoid drinking during meals
- Food and drinks to avoid during pregnancy
- What food to avoid with gallbladder problems?
- What foods to avoid with gallbladder problems?
- Drinks to avoid with gerd