Doctor insights on:
Drink Avoid Problems
Afraid Not: Although there are steps you can take to help lessen the likelihood of suffering from bouts of gallbladder pain (low fat diet, avoid greasy foods, etc.) once you experience an attack of gallbladder pain, the chances of having repeat attacks increases. The only way to successfully treat this is by surgically removing the gallbladder. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Several ways.: Drinking is considered a problem when it starts to adversely affect a person's personal or professional life, or when the person loses control over his or her drinking. There are many ways health professionals define problem drinking. A common one is the alcohol use disorder identification test (audit), which asks about the amount of alcohol consumes, as well as experience in using alcohol. ...Read more
Seek medical: attention as soon as possible. I am happy that you admit having a problem and are looking for help. I can assure you that you can count on your doctor to arrange referrals to treatments facilities and support groups (like Alcoholics Anonymous). Also, rely on family and friends as I am sure they are willing to help out. I wish you all the best, you can do it! Don't give up! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Foods to avoid with gallbladder problems
- Foods to avoid with sinus problems
- Food to avoid for gallbladder problems
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hypothyroidism food and drinks to avoid
- Drink water between and avoid drinking during meals
- What food to avoid with gallbladder problems?
- What foods to avoid with gallbladder problems?
- What to avoid with gallbladder problems?