Doctor insights on:
Drink Avoid Problems
Afraid Not: Although there are steps you can take to help lessen the likelihood of suffering from bouts of gallbladder pain (low fat diet, avoid greasy foods, etc.) once you experience an attack of gallbladder pain, the chances of having repeat attacks increases. The only way to successfully treat this is by surgically removing the gallbladder. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Please somebody answer, I have a major drink problem which is spiralling out of control. Do you have any tips to offer?
Please pick up the: Yellow pages or google 'alcoholics anonymous'. Call the number listed. Aa is a 12 step program that can aid you in your recovery. You will learn other ways to cope & will receive an automatic support system. Also consider working with an addiction medicine specialist. ...Read more
My gma is 80 she urinates all day long mostly @ night and she dosent drink a lot of fluids, what could be the problem?
Several ways.: Drinking is considered a problem when it starts to adversely affect a person's personal or professional life, or when the person loses control over his or her drinking. There are many ways health professionals define problem drinking. A common one is the alcohol use disorder identification test (audit), which asks about the amount of alcohol consumes, as well as experience in using alcohol. ...Read more
Mutual support helps: Consider attending a meeting of overeaters anonymous. ...Read more
Seek medical: attention as soon as possible. I am happy that you admit having a problem and are looking for help. I can assure you that you can count on your doctor to arrange referrals to treatments facilities and support groups (like Alcoholics Anonymous). Also, rely on family and friends as I am sure they are willing to help out. I wish you all the best, you can do it! Don't give up! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can drinking mountain dew cause kidney problems?
- Can you drink beer with gallstone problems?
- Urine is often very dark unless i drink alot of water what's my problem
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Food to avoid for gallbladder problems
- Why is it important to avoid drinking from a straw after gastric sleeve surgery?
- Foods to avoid with sinus problems
- Does xs energy drink cause health problems?
- Why is it important to avoid carbonated drinks after gastric sleeve surgery?