Doctor insights on:
Dried Cranberries And Pregnancy
Yes: There should not be a problem with taking them. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
If i let fresh sperm dry on my fingers for bout 5 min and then fingered from my personal story could this action cause pregnancy after dried sperm?
If i touched his precum and it dried on my hands, but i accidently touched my vaginal opening, what are the chances of pregnancy?
Small risk...: I suppose your risks of pregnancy are small in this situation, but i don't think it's without risk! of course you know this, but use protection for any contact of your partner's genital fluids with your genitals. This is important for infection protection as well as avoidance of pregnancy. Get some good birth control for your your own peace of mind. Lgromkomd. ...Read more
Hi, if my boyfriend fingered me and there was dried precum on his hands and if I was ovulating, what is the chance of pregnancy?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cranberry tablets and pregnancy
- Signs and symptoms of pregnancy while on depo-provera
- Did you have implantation bleeding and a negative pregnancy test
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are diarrhea and period like cramping signs of pregnancy?
- Do you hurt in the lower back and hip in early signs of pregnancy?
- How can you tell the difference between an ovarian cyst and ectopic pregnancy?
- Is your cervix low and open in the early stages of pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online