Doctor insights on:
Doxycycline Warnings And Recalls
I didn't take my last pill of doxycycline today and I can't take it now.Is it okay if I take it tomorrow at 2pm even though I usually take it at 5pm?
Antibx Questions?: I believe I just answered a similar question for you about axithromycin? I question as to why you are asking the same questions about different antibiotics? If you miss an antibiotic for a day, start taking it the next day as soon as possible to finish the full course. ...Read more
I have been taking doxycycline for around 2-3 weeks and so far, i haven't seen any improvements. And it actually got worst. Is this normal?
Just stop: No taper needed.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Mirena warnings and recalls
- Metamucil warnings and recalls
- Implanon warnings and recalls
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cefdinir warnings and recalls
- Herbalife warnings and recalls
- Delsym warnings and recalls
- Biotene warnings and recalls
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free