Doctor insights on:
Donkey Calf Raises
Yes helps Achilles: Stand on the edge of a step and lower the heels down slowly, both at the same time. Place the emphasis on the downward phase. Reverse the movement and rise up onto your tip toes. You can adjust the pressure on the injured leg by taking most of your weight on the good leg. Repeat this exercise as many times as is comfortable.Do not over-do it, apply cold therapy to achilles after exercise. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
If I do leg workouts like squats and leg presses and calf raises. Do they make me faster if I do them?
Presses for speed: Doing strength exercises will augment your speed to some degree. There is no substitute for old fashioned sprints and intervals on the track though. ...Read more
What do you recommend if I have a pair of 1kg ankle weights. I do my workout (squats, calf raises, wall sitters etc.) how cn i utilze my?
What are: You trying to achieve a better discription will lead to better answer. ...Read more
What to do if I have a pair of 1kg ankle weights. I do my workout (squats, calf raises, wall sitters etc.) how cn i utilze my?
More info: Somehow your sentence got cut offGet a more detailed answer ›
?strain/sprain: See how things go over next 3 or 4 days, as a basic strain in the lower back should resolve rapidly unless re-injured. If persistent, might be of value to see your doctor and possibly get imaging studies. A physical therapist could help turn this around. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What to do if I have been jogging 2 and a half miles everyday for thebpast month my inside calfs seem to feel hurt.?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can squats lunges calf raises help me jump higher?
- How to do calf raises with resistance bands?
- Calf raises cause pain in my glutes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Calf raises vs jump roping
- Stiff calf after doing calf raises
- Alternative exercises to standing calf raises
- Range of motion for calf raises
- What is the insertion muscle of the donkey calf raises?