Doctor insights on:
Donating Blood Plasma With Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism is also known as Underactive thyroid. Level, which can cause fatigue increased sensitivity to cold constipation dry skin unexplained weight gain puffy face hoarseness muscle weakness elevated blood cholesterol level muscle aches, tenderness and stiffness pain, stiffness or swelling in your joints heavier than normal or irregular menstrual periods thinning hair slowed heart ...Read more
Shouldn't: Should not.Get a more detailed answer ›
Would having pcos and taking metformin and spironolactone for it prevent me from donating blood plasma?
Suffering from hypothyroidism
i want to know whether i should eat my medicine before giving my blood for test or i should not eat?
Don't matter much..: It will not matter much...Get a more detailed answer ›
I was told I have hypothyroidism but it was never followed up on could the blood work be wrong and i'm actually fine?
The thyroid makes thyroid hormone, the main one is t4, which is converted in other tissues to t3. An underactive thyroid makes too little thyroid hormone. You feel sluggish, bloated, constipated, cold. It is treated by taking replacement hormone levothyroxine. The thyroid also makes calcitonin, which is involved in calcium metabolism, but it is a weak hormone in ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can people with sickle cell trait donate blood?
- Does donating blood interfere with a cbc blood test?
- Can a person with filariasis still donate blood?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can people with celiac sprue donate blood?
- Can people with hemochromatosis donate blood?
- Can someone with lupus donate blood?
- Can you donate blood with a pituitary tumor?
- Talk to a transfusion specialist online for free