Doctor insights on:
Donate Your Hair For Cancer Patients
No, not all: It depends on which drugs are being used by the patient. Some chemotherapy drugs cause complete hair loss, others cause partial loss and some drugs do not cause any hair loss. Many of the more modern drugs have minimal if any hair loss properties. These are the so called targeted agents...Not quite like chemotherapy they have a differnt spectrum of side effeects than those from chemo drugs .. ...Read more
I have a lot of gas , my navel is leering smelly fluid sometimes and I have excessive hair fall like 5000 hair a day ...like how cancer patients lose ?
Hair loss/ navel d/c: Check thyroid studies. CBC, cortisol, iron, sed rate, CRP, ANA . May be gluten sensitivity,autoimmune disease or gallbladder , It is not usual to have a discharge from the navel, may be infection ,yeast , could try desitin at the site and see if improves over next 2 days .Take a multivitamin a day .Need to follow up with doctor this week ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to donate hair for cancer patients?
- Where to donate wigs for cancer patients
- What is treatment for a contusion hair line fracture in your knee cap?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can a terminally ill cancer patient survive without eating for how long?
- Will red cross tell you if your donated blood is positive for hiv
- Nursing diagnosis for breast cancer patient
- Nursing diagnosis for cancer patient
- Talk to a oncologist online for free