Doctor insights on:
Yes: Lyme disease can quietly spread to many organs and iit's common for patients with lyme disease to not get properly diagnosed for up to two years. Many of the symptoms of lyme disease mimic other illnesses. Lyme is known as "the great imitator" of the new millenium for this reason. Most commonly, patients with lyme are diagnosed as chronic fatigue syndr and/or fibromyalgia. ...Read more
Yes: Should not be a problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have this crawling sensation in my head an face..i used to work with lots of chemicals and lime powder..could this be whats affecting me?
Let me explain: Lyme disease is a serious disorder transmitted by ticks to humans. It was first identified in the United States in 1975. Headache chills and fever muscle and joint pain fatigue swollen lymph nodes a red rash that resembles a bull's-eye if you're treated with appropriate antibiotics in the early stages of the disease, you're likely to recover completely. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does lime green stool mean?
- Lime green stool in adults
- What are the benefits of lime juice with honey?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Benefits of lime juice on skin
- Does lime water help burn fat?
- Bright lime green poop
- Lime green diarrhea
- Lime green poop in toddler