Doctor insights on:
Dogs Pregnancy Signs
What is "it"?: Sorry, but I'm not clear as to what you're referring to as "it". Late or missing period is one of earliest signs of pregnancy. Check out http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/getting-pregnant/in-depth/symptoms-of-pregnancy/art-20043853, http://www.webmd.com/baby/features/8-early-signs-of-pregnancy & http://www.parenting.com/gallery/early-signs-of-pregnancy for more info. Take home preg test ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes: Sometimes it's ok to have pain during pregnancy, but sometimes it's not ok to have the pain. For example, some pregnant women have a cyst called a corpus luteum cyst, and that can cause some pain. Others can have a tubal (ectopic) pregnancy, which can be life-threatening. It's imperative to be tested to see if you are pregnant, and, if pregnant, what the pain is from asap! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Dogs pregnancy calendar
- Is orange discharge a sign of pregnancy?
- Is smelly stools a sign of pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Signs for pregnancy first week
- Signs of a multiple pregnancy
- Signs of 2 weeks pregnancy
- Signs of listeria during pregnancy
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online