Doctor insights on:
Does Zithromax And Ciprofloxacin Cure Bacterial Vaginosis
Azithromycin (zithromax, azithrocin, zmax, azin) is an azalide, a subclass of macrolide antibiotics. Azithromycin is one of the world's best-selling antibiotics.[not in citation given (see discussion.)] it is derived from erythromycin, with a methyl-substituted nitrogen atom incorporated into the lactone ring, thus making ...Read more
Will azithromycin 250mg tablets- take 2 tablets today then 1 tablet daily for 4 days cure bacterial vaginosis even though its only a 5 day treatment?
Vaginosis: The answer is "yes." Azithromycin is an antibiotic. An inevitable side effect any time you take an antibiotic is that you kill off some of the normal bacteria in your system, and they get replaced, at least temporarily, by abnormal bacteria. The cause of bacterial vaginosis is a germ called garderella, which gets a chance to grow in large numbers and cause a symptomatic infection after antibiotics. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have access to azithromycin not to flagyl at this moment I get reoccurring bacterial vaginitis or vaginosis (difference?) and a UTI will it help?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does clorox cure bacterial vaginosis?
- Homeopathic cures for bacterial vaginosis
- Cure bacterial vaginosis naturally
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pregnant bacterial vaginosis cure yogurt
- Does cefprozil treat bacterial vaginosis?
- Does bacterial vaginosis cause cervicitis?
- Does smoking cause bacterial vaginosis?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free