Doctor insights on:
Does Your Skin Peel When Youre Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I am 32 wk pregnant .I hv got many stretch mark on stomach and now my skin start to peel on stomach. Is there any issue and can I do something for it?
Im 4 months pregnant and I have peeling burning skin around the creases of my nose, and dry itchy flakey skin . Is this normal? And why?
Yes: It's normal to experience these types of dry skin changes in pregnancy. Drink lots of lots of water, that may help. You may want to try a moisturizer on your face if you haven't already. Why, is because your metabolism is on super drive providing energy and nutrition for the developing baby. ...Read more
I'm pregnant & i've been told I have to really wash the fruit bfore i eat it cause of toxoplasmosis.What about mandarines?Wash them after i peel them?
Inside of fruit shou: Should be fine, u need to wash the outside of any fruit u eat well, more common to get toxo from a cat or an infected person. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when your skin starts to peel?
- If youre pregnant does your vagina have an odor
- What does it mean when youre pregnant your hands go numb a lot?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When u have eczema does it peel skin
- Does a metallic taste in your mouth mean you're pregnant?
- Does dermovate cream peel your skin?
- Hibiscus tea when youre pregnant
- Talk to a dermatologist online