Doctor insights on:
Does Your Skin Peel When Youre Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I am 32 wk pregnant .I hv got many stretch mark on stomach and now my skin start to peel on stomach. Is there any issue and can I do something for it?
Im 4 months pregnant and I have peeling burning skin around the creases of my nose, and dry itchy flakey skin . Is this normal? And why?
Yes: It's normal to experience these types of dry skin changes in pregnancy. Drink lots of lots of water, that may help. You may want to try a moisturizer on your face if you haven't already. Why, is because your metabolism is on super drive providing energy and nutrition for the developing baby. ...Read more
I'm pregnant & i've been told I have to really wash the fruit bfore i eat it cause of toxoplasmosis.What about mandarines?Wash them after i peel them?
Inside of fruit shou: Should be fine, u need to wash the outside of any fruit u eat well, more common to get toxo from a cat or an infected person. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when your skin starts to peel?
- What does it mean when youre pregnant your hands go numb a lot?
- How does your stomach feel when you first get pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does your vagina swell when pregnant?
- How does your stomach look when you first become pregnant?
- Does your stomach bubble when your pregnant?
- Does your skin itch when you lose weight?
- Talk to a dermatologist online