Doctor insights on:
Does Your Skin Color Change On Sialysis
Depends: If you have had a previous burn or sun damage you may get skin color change. Most of the time the melanin in your skin is reacting to what injured it (radiation, sun , fire, etc). If your skin is blue it usually means you are not getting enough oxygen, if it is red you are possibly flush either due to heat or dehydration. Sun damage can also cause loss of color in spots on the limbs. ...Read more
My fiance and I are both light skinned my daughter was born a week ago and is a tan color with pink and redish skin tone, will her skin color change?
Yes. : The baby skin color will change in the next 3-6 months ...Read more
Are most African-American babies born with pale, light-skin, like myself? Does this very light skin color change and can it change to very dark skin?
Not necessarily. : African - American babies are not necessarily light skin at birth. They are more closer to their parental skin complexion and do not get darker as they grow. If a baby is light skinned, there might be light skinned individuals in the family, which is genetic but if the baby's mucous membranes are pale, he or she should be evaluated for anemia ( low hemoglobin ). ...Read more
How come some babies are born with hair and others don't is it in the genes? Can a babies hair,eyes, and skin color change after born?
Newborn babies: Yes, genetics are what determines whether babies have a lot of hair or are close to bald. Most babies are born with a shade of grey colored eyes and will change over the next year or longer. Hair color in the first year and change as well. Babies skin will be lighter or pinker as newborns and also change over time after birth. ...Read more
Can your skin color change if you got a blood transfusion before a hemorrhoid surgery? especially blood from a different race
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does marijuana changes your skin color from the face?
- Does snail gel work for blemishes and marks on your skin?
- What does black spots on your skin mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does lupus cause you to get rashes and sores on your skin?
- Can beta carotene change your skin color?
- Is it possible for your skin color to change with fairness creme?
- Is it possible for your general skin color to change over time?
- Talk to a dermatologist online