Doctor insights on:
Does Your Side Hurt When Your Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Not necessarily.: Early pregnancy sxs can include: no period, breast swelling ; tenderness w darkened areolas, thin, white ; milky vaginal discharge, fatigue, ^ urination frequency, constipation, bloating, heartburn, backache, cramping, headache, food cravings or aversions, ^ sense of smell, enlarged waist, feeling faint/dizzy, mood swings, ^ gas, insomnia, gagging more easily ; yawning. Take pregnancy test to know. ...Read more
I'm 3 months pregnant n my lower left side hurts n my left side of my back hurts, is everything normal and okay?
I have a cough for about two months and my left side hurts even to the touch and i'm eight months pregnant what could be causing the pain and cough?
Call dr ER if severe: It is always best to err on the side of overcautious when pregnant. There are various typical pain syndromes associated with different stages of pregnancy. Without more information about your pregnancy here, I deem it best to see a physician. You could call your OB-Gyn answering service before visiting an urgent care or ER, though. That would be best. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does your stomach hurts when you are pregnant?
- When pregnant where does your stomach hurt
- Does your ovaries hurt when pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Where does it hurt when your pregnant
- What does it mean when your lower right side hurts?
- What does it mean when your right side hurts?
- When your left side hurts what does it mean
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online