Doctor insights on:
Does Your Side Hurt When Your Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I have a cough for about two months and my left side hurts even to the touch and i'm eight months pregnant what could be causing the pain and cough?
I'm 3 months pregnant n my lower left side hurts n my left side of my back hurts, is everything normal and okay?
Call dr ER if severe: It is always best to err on the side of overcautious when pregnant. There are various typical pain syndromes associated with different stages of pregnancy. Without more information about your pregnancy here, I deem it best to see a physician. You could call your OB-Gyn answering service before visiting an urgent care or ER, though. That would be best. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My ribs have been hurting on both sides. It hurts to lay down on my back and sides. I am 26 weeks or as some people say 6 months pregnant. What can I do to help with my ribs from not hurting?
Af in 3days took 2test both said i was pregnant been sick for three days.But my boobs don't hurt? I have pain on my right side &when i eat i feel sick
I have been a runner since i was 12, but since becoming pregnant, my sides hurt after any run that is 3+ miles. Is this normal, or should I stop?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when your upper left side hurts?
- Does your stomach hurt when you first get pregnant?
- What does it mean when your pubic area hurts when your pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does your bladder hurt when your pregnant?
- Does your ovaries hurt when pregnant?
- Does your stomach hurt when you first become pregnant?
- What does it mean when your right side stomach hurts?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online