Doctor insights on:
Does Your Period Increase Your Appetite
Is it normal to feel heavier and fatter a week before your period is due and also dose your appetite increase I have all these symptoms why please?
Is it normal to feel weird before your period? My stomach has felt weird, i've had a headache, and my appetite has increased.
Can an emergencycontraceptivepill affect how long your period lasts? Can it either decrease or increase the number of days?
Sometimes: Normally the menstrual cycle will come at the usual time although Emergency contraception can cause some temporary cycle disruption in some users. It is a high dose of birth control that disrupts the cycle. Take a pregnancy test 2 weeks after use to verify that it worked. Consider starting birth control to avoid these scares in the future. ...Read more
Anxiety and period: There are a lot if hormonal changes going on during the menstrual cycle. Emotional changes are fairly common due to these fluctuations. The best thing to do is try to ignore them and let them pass. If you experience symptoms that are debilitating see your gynecologist or primary care physician . ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does taking vitamins increase your appetite?
- Does coconut oil increase your appetite?
- Does your appetite increase in early pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to increase your appetite?
- Why does my appetite increase right before my period?
- Does benadryl increase appetite?
- Does alcohol increase appetite?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free