Doctor insights on:
Does Your Penis Stop Growing Before Age 18
What age does your penis stop growing at? Does it continue to grow beyond puberty, like girls' breast grow?
Around after puberty: It depends on when a boy finishes puberty. A boy usually finishes puberty between 15 and 17 years old, with an average penile length of 6 inches. By the time a man reaches his 20's, the penis stops growing, which coincides when the person stops growing further in height also. Interestingly the penis tends to undergo an actual (and irreversible) reduction in size with > 60's. ...Read more
Is there an age when your penis stops growing ? Just curious because im on the rather small size about 5 inches aroused
Penis size: The average erect penis in the world is 4.5 inches. You are longer than average. You are also done growing. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When does your penis stop growing
- What age does your skin stop growing?
- What age will my penis stop growing?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- At what age does your menstrual cycle stop
- When does the penis stop growing
- At what age does your period stop
- Does your hair stop growing?
- Talk to a urologist online for free