Doctor insights on:
Does Your Lh Stay High When You Are Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Unlikely : With pof you will not get pregnant but occasionally the ovaries will 'wake up' and start to function again. If the do, you could become pregnant. ...Read more
Could i be pregnant with a boy if i had sex on sunday night(high lh) and my LH dropped or became low( checked with ovulation kit) on tuesday night.?
Iam 22 not married nor pregnant .The test show that my LH hormone is high . What is the reason ? How does it affect my life in future like pregnancy
I have high Urine LH since day 14 to today (day 26), I have positive home pregnancy result this morning. Am I pregnant or high LH contributed to positive pregnancy test. What should I test to find out?
Hi, I am 12 weeks pregnant and just had a look at my latest blood results, my LH is elevated at 10.4 what does this mean?
Being Pregnant: Labs are not one result. They are the whole report. You are pregnant. This is not in any way abnormal. Your physician would be doing something or ordering more tests if there was a problem. Right? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When you are pregnant is your white blood count high
- Where does your stomach go when you are pregnant
- How does your stomach feel when you are pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does your body temperature increase when you are pregnant?
- What does your stomach feel like when you are pregnant?
- Does your period stop when you are pregnant?
- When does your body know you are pregnant
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online