Doctor insights on:
Does Your Lh Stay High When You Are Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Unlikely : With pof you will not get pregnant but occasionally the ovaries will 'wake up' and start to function again. If the do, you could become pregnant. ...Read more
Could i be pregnant with a boy if i had sex on sunday night(high lh) and my LH dropped or became low( checked with ovulation kit) on tuesday night.?
Iam 22 not married nor pregnant .The test show that my LH hormone is high . What is the reason ? How does it affect my life in future like pregnancy
I have high Urine LH since day 14 to today (day 26), I have positive home pregnancy result this morning. Am I pregnant or high LH contributed to positive pregnancy test. What should I test to find out?
I have high LH levels though not ovulating could this be a sign of pregnancy? Period due in 10 days, too early for a urine test
Consider PCOS: High lh certainly suggests that one is ovulating, . Though if ovulation is not evidenced by ultrasound evaluation, we often see a high lh in blood and even with lh testing in women who have irregular cycles, excessive hair growth, acne (pcos) who have chronic high lh levels and falsely see positive urine tests as a result. This is especially noted in lean pcos women. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does your lh stay elevated pregnant?
- How long does oxycodone stay in your system when pregnant?
- Does your stomach hurts when you are pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does your mucus change when you are pregnant?
- When does your body know you are pregnant
- Does your period stop when you are pregnant?
- Does weed stay in your system if you eat it?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online