Doctor insights on:
Does Your Blood Pressure Always Go Up When You Are In Pain
White Coat syndrome: There is a term for people who do this. It is called white coat syndrome. ...Read more
Blood pressure is a measurement of the force placed on the blood vessels and is comprised of the "systolic" pressure (the top number on a blood pressure meter) which is the peak pressure when the heart is pumping, and the "diastolic" pressure (the bottom number on a blood pressure meter) which is the pressure during the resting phase ...Read more
Tomorrow, I am going in for the results of my blood test. Always turns out well enough. Will i definitely have that darn blood pressure cuff put on?
Maybe: Its up to your doctor. If you have a history of hypertension, then chances are good you will have your pressure taken. If you pressure is normal then he may just discuss the results with you. ...Read more
Pre-menopausal 55/f taking tylenol4 for chronic pain for several years. Recently after I take the meds my systolic blood pressure goes up. Is this bad?
See MD: Great that you're keeping track of your blood pressure. Suggest you see your primary care doctor who can evaluate recent blood pressure changes. Blood pressure can be elevated for many reasons. You'll feel better knowing why it's been elevated and what to do. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Adderall ??: Yes, this med can cause blood pressure to go higher and may cause chest pain. If these symptoms are present you need to dontact your doctor right away for further instructions. Either a reduced ddosage or a switch to a differnet med may be necessary ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What does sharp chest pain on the left side that comes and goes for a few seconds mean last like 5 minutes i suffer from high blood pressure take med?
I have low blood pressure always feeling like I'm going to pass out I'm due to have a laparoscop will it be safe for me to have the general anasthetic?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does your blood pressure go up after you eat?
- Does a toothache make your blood pressure go up?
- What does it mean when you have a trace of non hemolyzed blood in your urine?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when you wake up and have painful cramps in your arms?
- What does mean when you have blood in your stool?
- Where does your stomach go when you are pregnant
- What does it mean when you have hemolyzed blood in your urine?
- Talk to a cardiologist online