Doctor insights on:
Does Yaz Make Your Breasts Hurt
Bad bras?: Could be as simple as poorly fitting bras . Try to go to a store that will do a good bra fitting. ...Read more
Breast pain is common. It is typically experienced during the menstrual period. Pain can range from mild tenderness, burning, dull ache, sharp or stabbing. It can be experienced in 1 or both breasts. Fibrocystic changes is the most common cause of breast pain. Hormonal medications (birth control, hormones) can cause pain as well. Infection ...Read more
Breast pain: Mastodynia or breast pain can have variety of causes. Most commonly, hormone fluctuations can cause pain. Fibrocystic disease can also be painful and related to hormonal levels. Less common reasons include infections or inflammatory conditions. In older patients (ie. In the fourth decade of life or greater) an advanced cancer can be painful. See your physician for a good history and physical. ...Read more
BREAST PAIN/PREGNANC: I t is normal for breasts to grow in size and are tender to touch how tender these are depends from person to person.The pain or discomfort is due to increase in size, increase vascularity and fluctuating hormones it is not that much pain but tenderness which is felt on touch and clothes, so war a supporting bra and do not unneccessary touch or press the breasts and let your patner know that. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does yaz make your breast hurt?
- Does yaz make your boobs hurt?
- Why does running make your butt hurt?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does alcohol make your teeth hurt?
- Does biotin make your breast larger?
- Does losing weight make your breast smaller?
- Does estrogen make your breasts bigger?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free