Doctor insights on:
Does Wine Cause Constipation
If wine helps digestion, wouldnt that mean it helps constipation? People say it makes it worse, but i dont want to give it up
No: Actually wine neither helps with digestion or with constipation. Too much wine, however, could upset your stomach and cause some diarrhea. Since you have IBS-C drink alcohol in moderation only. It may be beneficial if it relaxes you but otherwise is not likely to provide any benefit for your IBS. ...Read more
I am a healthy 35 year old woman. 5'8" 127 pounds. I work out regularly and eat well. I do drink wine during the week but not excessively. I recently went to the doctor for a check-up I did discuss some fatigue and constipation I was experiencing. H
Question cut off.: Please re-ask and clarify.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does red wine cause constipation?
- Does red wine relieve constipation?
- Does wine cause acne?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does red wine cause heartburn?
- Does drinking wine cause diarrhea?
- Does red wine cause gout?
- Does wine cause belly fat?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online