Doctor insights on:
Does White Nipple Secretion Always Mean Cancer Or Tumors
No: On the contrary, white discharge is almost always associated with a benign process. Niple discharge that is most concerning is watery or bloody, spontaneous, and occurs in only one breast. Even under these circumstances, this discharge is far more commonly due to a noncancerous condition. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Cancer is a group of diseases that is characterized by uncontrolled cell growth leading to invasion of surrounding tissues that spread to other parts of the body. Cancer can begin anywhere in the body and is usually related to one or more genetic mutations that allow normal cells to become malignant by interfering with internal cellular control mechanisms, such as programmed cell death or by preventing ...Read more
Left nipple has been partially inverted for as long as I can remember. Sometimes its completely inverted and then some sort of secretion felt. Cancer?
See breast doctor.: Dimpling of the skin and/or nipple inversion are both breast changes that can be associated with breast cancer, therefore, i recommend that you see your primary care doctor for a referral to a breast specialist. Depending on your age and examination findings, they may want to get a mammogram +/- ultrasound. Of course, there are many false alarms, but it's better to prove that it's not a cancer. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does tumor mean cancer?
- Does a lump always mean cancer?
- What does it mean wen a girls nipple is hard n always hurting?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does nipple discharge always indicate cancer among men?
- Does a bleeding tumor on kidney mean cancer?
- Does low white blood cells mean cancer?
- Does a high white blood count mean cancer?
- Talk to a oncologist online for free