Doctor insights on:
Does White Nipple Secretion Always Mean Cancer Or Tumors
No: On the contrary, white discharge is almost always associated with a benign process. Niple discharge that is most concerning is watery or bloody, spontaneous, and occurs in only one breast. Even under these circumstances, this discharge is far more commonly due to a noncancerous condition. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
See breast doctor.: Dimpling of the skin and/or nipple inversion are both breast changes that can be associated with breast cancer, therefore, i recommend that you see your primary care doctor for a referral to a breast specialist. Depending on your age and examination findings, they may want to get a mammogram +/- ultrasound. Of course, there are many false alarms, but it's better to prove that it's not a cancer. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean wen a girls nipple is hard n always hurting?
- Does a white spot on my nipple while nursing mean i have a clogged milk duct?
- Does a little bit of bloody mucus mean rectal or colon cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does nipple discharge always indicate cancer among men?
- Does a high white blood count mean cancer?
- Does a bleeding tumor on kidney mean cancer?
- Does low white blood cells mean cancer?
- Talk to a oncologist online for free