Doctor insights on:
Does Wheat Germ Improve Constipation Problems
Fiber and fluids: Simple constipation usually responds to a diet rich in fiber (bran, whole grain cereals, fruits, vegetables) and increased fluid intake (water is sufficient). Several significant causes of constipation other than bad diet should be investigated with the help of your doctor e.g. Hypothroidism, hirschprung's disease among others. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Weight loss anytime: Losing weight has nothing to do with what you eat, a recent study showed. If you follow a diet that lowers your consumption of calories, you will lose weight whether it is high fat or low fat, high protein or low carb. It's basic math: eat less, weigh less. www.ncbi.nlm. Gov/pmc/articles/pmc2763382/. ...Read more
Sure.: Typically, there should not be any interaction between the 3 suplements. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will wheat germ help with constipation
- Does wheat germ spoil?
- What does wheat germ do for your body?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Nutrition for kretschmer wheat germ
- Wheat germ oil as a carrier oil
- Why is wheat germ healthy?
- Wheat germ wheat bran difference
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online