Doctor insights on:
Does Wearing Tight Underwear Cause Testicular Cancer
Cancer is a group of diseases that is characterized by uncontrolled cell growth leading to invasion of surrounding tissues that spread to other parts of the body. Cancer can begin anywhere in the body and is usually related to one or more genetic mutations that allow normal cells to become malignant by interfering with internal cellular control mechanisms, such as programmed cell death or by preventing ...Read more
No: Testicular tumors can be divided into three groups, prepubertal, adolescent,and adult or seminoma. They originate from germ cells at different stages of development. The most common ones arise in postpubertal men and are characterized genetically by having one or more copies of an isochromosome of the short arm of chromosome 12 [i(12p)]. Unrelated to underware. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I've used an ipad on my lap for over 5 years. Heard that it emits radiation from wi-fi. Can this cause testicular cancer or other problems, radiation?
Testicular mass: Usually painless. If this is not a cryptorchid testis and the person is not an intersex, it's basically dumb luck. There was a claim on an old retrospective study that physical fitness contributes to risk, but i believe this simply men exaggerating their achievements after losing a testis. Early puberty and lack of exercise are listed as possible risk factors. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can tight underwear cause curvature?
- Does testicular cancer cause pain?
- Does not wearing a bra cause breast cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does chewing tobacco cause testicular cancer?
- Male wearing no underwear
- Can wearing tight pants cause bowel obstruction?
- Does testicular cancer kill?
- Talk to a oncologist online for free