Doctor insights on:
Does Wearing A Bra Clog My Ducts
I am tryin to wear but keep getting clogged ducts. What happens if I can't unclog them? Will I still dry up?
Watery eyes . . .: Check out http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/blocked-tear-duct/basics/definition/con-20033765 & http://www.webmd.com/eye-health/tc/blocked-tear-ducts-topic-overview. Sometimes tear ducts can become inflamed leading to discomfort & swelling. But since tears drain into duct, blocked/clogged ducts lead to watery eyes. ...Read more
Depends: Depends in whom you want to treat it and what caused it. In babies, gentle pressure and rubbing may help, although, if small and not infected, it usually resolves on its own. In adults, pretty much the same. May apply a warm washcloth. If infection is present, you will need to treat that. In some cases, surgical approach is recurred to when the conservative ones fail. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What to due to relieve my 6month olds chapped face due to the tears running out the side from a clogged tear duct?
Sometimes probing: Most children outgrow blockage of tear duct by 1 year of age.Blocked tear ducts occur in about 6 out of 100 newborns. Sometimes massaging tear duct helps to open it.Usually, the first symptom of a blocked tear duct is excessive tearing, ranging from a wet appearance of the eye to tears running down the cheek.If the duct remains blocked after the baby is 6 months to about 1 year old, a probing proc. ...Read more
Yes: Mastitis occurs most often when a bacteria grows in stagnant milk, but that's not the only way you can get mastitis. Cracked or bleeding skin in and around the nipple can allow bacteria to enter and cause the same infection. Clogged milk ducts also don't necessarily always lead to mastitis, and the pain may be similar. Check with your provider to insure the right diagnosis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i massage my breast to help loosen a clogged milk duct?
- Does not wearing a bra cause breast cancer?
- What does a brown spot on my white part of the eye mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does under my right vagina lip appear swollen and red and hurts a little?
- Why does my lower back hurt extremely bad before i have to make a bowel movement?
- Why does my arm hurt after getting a flu shot?
- Why does my eye hurt when i have a cold?
- Does a white spot on my nipple while nursing mean i have a clogged milk duct?