Doctor insights on:
Does Weaning Cause Mastitis
I am suffering from mastitis for the 4th time in 3 months; is it possible to wean on one side only?
Discourage nursing: Your toddler should be eating all foods by this age divert his attention from nursing by offering his favorite food .You may not be producing much breast milk by decreasing nursing frequency ,the production will go down .You won't get mastitis but may be little congestion of breast for a short while . ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Mastitis: Mastitis in a non-lactating women is not common. It can be cause by normal bacteria, some forms of resistant bacteria or can be a sign of a more serious breast issue. I would strongly encourage you see a surgeon who treats breast condition to confirm that this is a simple infection. ...Read more
5ms ago i had an i&d caused by mastitis. Then recently i noticed that the infected breast, the middle part of nipple became inverted. Is it normal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does multiple gestation cause mastitis?
- Does pregnancy complications cause mastitis?
- Does mastitis cause lactation problems?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does cracked nipples cause mastitis?
- Does mastitis cause breasts engorged?
- Is it normal to have mastitis after weaning?
- Can mastitis happen after weaning?
- Talk to a pediatrician online