Doctor insights on:
D Oes Waxing Make Hair Grow Back Thick
No: Waxing will not affect hair character. If you nejoy the discomfort - go for it. I would suggest consideration for permanent laser hair reduction by someone that uses alma equipment that is pain free. Go to painfreehairfree.Com and use doc locator function to find someone in your area. ...Read more
Sugaring vs regular wax? Is it ok to use sugaring on face and would facial hair grow back darker? Never removed full facial hair only upper lip
Yes: Hair follicles grow hair. If the follicle is not destroyed, the hair will grow back and often it seems faster since it is starting from the follicle. The only way to stop the growth is removing or destroying the fiollicle which can be performed with lasers (alex) if the hair is dark. At best, only 85% is destroyed. ...Read more
If i shave or wax my arm it causes spots and i'm wondering why that is? But when the hair grows back the spots disappear
My hair is thin and falling out it use to be thick I went to see a dermatologist and she said I have dermatitis will my hair grow back thick and ?
Is there anything that can make a hair grow back thinner ?it is thick now ,,is there something to make it thin
Tincture of time: You are very lucky to have a full thick head of hair....Give it enough time and it will become thin and sparse.. ...Read more
Eyebrow shaved by razor to stitch wound 2 months ago the hair grow back but not thick as before , does hair back again as usual or not and how long?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- If you wax your eyebrows does the hair grow back
- Does arm hair grow back thicker?
- Does shaving your face make hair grow thicker?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take for hair to grow back after waxing?
- Does hair grow back after trichotillomania?
- Does burnt hair grow back?
- I pluck out my own hair on chin will it grow back thicker
- Talk to a dermatologist online