Doctor insights on:
Does Watching Tv Make Your Grades Drop
Yes: The american academy of pediatrics recommends that children under 2 years of age not watch any tv at all. Children over 2 years of age should be limited to 1-2 hours of quality programming per day. Your baby will be better off with direct interaction with you and others as the first 2 years are a very critical time for brain development and tv may only serve to get in the way. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is there any truth that reading or watching tv in dim lights will cause the eyesight to deteriorate?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to break your child from watching tv at bedtime?
- Can you watch tv if you have a sty in your eye?
- Does kids watching too much tv affect their vision?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What will make your sodium levels drop?
- What makes your oxygen level drop?
- Kids watching too much tv
- Kids sighing while watching tv
- Does watching tv cause kids grades to drop?