Doctor insights on:
Does Washing Your Face With A Mild Soap Everyday Damage Your Epidermis Or Dermis
Soap: Ideally then, facial skin should not come in contact with soap or hot water so that the natural pH level of the skin, which is slightly acidic at 4 to 4.5, is not disturbed. Leaving the acidity of the skin intact protects it not only from dryness, but also from blemishes and irritations that might come from invading bacteria. The skin has its own protective shield, regular soap can cause damage. ...Read more
The outermost and nonvascular layer of the skin, derived from the embryonic ectoderm, varying in thickness from 0.07–1.4 mm. It comprises, from within outward, five layers: (1) basal layer (stratum basale), ; (2) prickle cell or spinous layer (stratum spinosum), (3) granular layer (stratum granulosum), (4) clear layer (stratum lucidum), and (5) ...Read more
Yes they do regrow.: U r still young to be worrying about minor stuff. Have fun and enjoy life! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Washing your face with bar soap
- Does washing your face with baking soda help acne?
- If you mastetbate with a dildo does it break your hymen
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does your body temperature rise when you are infected with a virus?
- I tend to rub my eyes a lot does rubbing damage your eyes
- Does staring at a computer screen ruin your eyes or cause cancer?
- Does blood type matter when your choosing a partner to have a child with?
- Does washing your face with soap prevent acne?