Doctor insights on:
Does Warm Climates Cause Miliaria
Yes. : Weirdly, i just answered the same question. ...Read more
Yes. : But you can usually compensate.Get a more detailed answer ›
Said who?: Happiness is difficult to measure, but i suspect you are mistaken. People who live in cold climates such as the finns, swedish, russians, nepalese, swiss, and many others might disagree. ...Read more
What could cause levido reticularis to appear around knees for days straight in warm climate with unexplained bruising around legs in young adult fm?
Many possibilities: Livedo reticularis is a symptom rather than a disease. It can be signs of alternating dilated and constricted blood vessels as a reaction to temperature variations. The added bruising is concerning and may indicate your livedo is being caused by inflammation (vasculitis) or occlusion (thrombus) of your vessels. In either case you need to see a dermatologist and/or rheumatologist asap. ...Read more
No: Osteoarthrtis is a disease with degenatives changes in the cartilages. Some people experience pain some don t . When people move to a warmer or even a colder enviroment , a change occurs and people feel better , but when the individual gets acostumed to the new enviroment , symptoms occur again. The signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis will not differ in different climatic regions. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Miliaria warm climates
- Does warm dry climate help osteoarthritis?
- Occlusive clothing and miliaria
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will it help if i move to a warmer climate
- Moving warmer climate allay pain osteoarthritis
- Does blood thin in hot climates?
- Could moving to a warmer climate help allay the pain of osteoarthritis
- Talk to a pediatrician online