Doctor insights on:
Does Vodka Raise Triglycerides
are crucially important, energy-dense, poorly-water-soluble molecules made of 3 fat molecules attached to a glycerol backbone. They are made by all animals, including humans http://goo.gl/H7mItd, mostly in the liver, as a way of storing energy & transported within fat carrying proteins (lipoproteins). Production & storage ↑es on sugar/carbohydrate LFHC foods driving ↑ LDL-P & ...Read more
Total cholesterol 164, hdl 26 low, ldl 108, trig 152.
Is my hdl too low. what does that mean?
hiw can i raise it?
Yes and no: Flavanoids, the healthy chemicals found in things like red wine and cocoa have been shown to marginally lower cholesterol and possibly lower the risk of coronary disease. But chocolate also contains cholesterol raising fats, sugar, and milk. For the most benefit and least risk, choose chocolate high in cocoa solids and enjoy in moderation. As little as 1/4oz daily may protect from inflammation. ...Read more
No, not generally: If you are on fenofibrate, it means your triglycerides are high, and alcohol can raise these free fats very high and is dangerous for you. You are also on medication for bipolar disorder, and alcohol is dangerous for that as well, worsening the disorder and also interfering with the medications you are taking. Talk to your doctor about it. Low dose alcohol (1 drink/day) can raise good cholesterol. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does atenolol raise triglycerides?
- Does coffee raise triglycerides?
- Does drinking vodka raise bad cholesterol?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does dark chocolate raise triglycerides?
- Do starches raise triglycerides?
- Medications that raise triglycerides
- Medicines can raise triglycerides
- Does beer raise triglycerides?