Doctor insights on:
Does Vitamin B12 Help Improve Tinnitus
Yes, but...: It is too much, unless you have severe absorption problems, but 2500mcg should solve that. You will pee out the excess since it will shortly saturate your body supply and it is non toxic. You will pee out the excess! ...Read more
Vitamin B12 : It may help with low energy levels depending on the cause. It is always best to consult a physician to determine the cause of fatigue, low energy, weakness, asthenia, etc. Before self-medicating with vitamin supplements. While vitamin B12 is safe, the cause for feeling tired may have to do with something unrelated to it. ...Read more
Vit.B12: The only reason to take vit. B12 is that you are deficient. Taking this vit. When not deficient will not help you and will not help tiredness. Many causes for tiredness. ...Read more
What test do I need to take to see if I am vitamin B12 deficient as well as what kind of dr administers the injections? Where can I go? Need help!
Simple blood test: Any lab can administer this test. Injections are the least preferred method to get sufficient vitamin b12. Get it from food such as wild salmon, sea kelp, and other sea vegetables. Don't let someone stick you with a needle if you can avoid it. Just a way to make money for some doctors and other health care providers. ...Read more
Yes: But please remember that there are a great many non caloric nutrients in natural food. You can't pick out one two and give them priority. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does vitamin b12 help with weight loss?
- Does vitamin b12 help hair grow?
- How long does it take vitamin b12 to work?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does vitamin b12 cause constipation?
- Does vitamin b12 cause weight gain?
- How long does vitamin b12 injection last?
- What does a high vitamin b12 level mean?
- Talk to a neurologist online