Doctor insights on:
Does Vitamin B12 Help Improve Tinnitus
B12 deficiency: Vitamin B12 deficiency can cause many problems, including anemia (along with folate (folic acid) deficiency); fatigue; weakness; weight loss; and neurological changes like numbness & tingling extremities, trouble with balance, and confusion, depression & dementia. The latter 2 can produce cognitive changes including trouble w/memory. Workup of this includes checking B12 & folate (folic acid) levels -- your doc can help! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tinnitus vitamin b12 deficiency
- Vitamins to help tinnitus
- Does vitamin b12 help hair grow?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does ginkgo biloba help with tinnitus?
- Does b12 help with depression?
- Does b12 help with memory?
- Does b12 help with hangovers?
- Talk to a neurologist online