Doctor insights on:
Does Vinegar Thin Blood
No: Not a recommended treatment. A study in rats found that vinegar could lower high blood pressure (in rats). That was apple cider vinegar. No proven effect in humans that i could find. In large amounts, vinegar can lower your potassium. The hydrochlorothiazide you take also lowers potassium. Check with your doctor to make sure you don't cause problems with low potassium while trying vinegar. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can someone with high blood pressure eat something with distilled vinegar in it? And does distilled vinegar have salt in it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does vinegar thin your blood?
- Does tylenol thin blood like aspirin?
- Does ibuprofen thin your blood?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does ibuprofen thin blood?
- Does xanax thin your blood?
- Does caffeine thin your blood?
- Does ibuprofen thin blood like aspirin?
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free