Doctor insights on:
Does Vicodin Have Blood Thinning Qualities
Anticoagulants are any of a variety of drugs which decrease the body's ability to make or sustain blood clots. They fall, generally, into two categories. Drugs like Aspirin and clopidogrel (plavix) prevent platelets from forming the initial stages of a clot. Drugs like warfarin (coumadin) and dabigatran (pradaxa) block the later process ...Read more
See below: It does not affect your BP per se but affects you during withdrawal. However, withdrawal can occur even when using the medication according to the label. If you use the drug everyday regularly, you may have low grade withdrawal prior to each dose. It is relatively mild but may cause your BP to rise. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Does taking vicodin and energy drinks decrease blood flow to the penis while having sexual intercourse?
What is the question: The indication for blood thinning medication in your case? Medications to thin bld are of few categories - aspirin, coumadin(warfarin), plavix, (clopidogrel) medications that alter shape and flexibility of red blood cells called hemorheology altering agents- example trental(pentoxyphylline) and injection forms blood thinnners - Heparin -conventional and low molecular weight form- a more refined ones are there. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Vicodin blood thinning
- Does green tea have a blood thinning effect?
- Does vicodin have acetaminophen in it?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does ibuprofen cause blood thinning?
- Does tylenol cause blood thinning?
- Does vicodin raise blood pressure?
- Does fish oil cause blood thinning?
- Talk to a cardiologist online