Doctor insights on:
Does Vesicare Contain Sulfa
No: I prescribe Gabapentin frequently and have never been concerned with whether or not my patients are allergic to sulfa when i prescribe it. Most patients tolerate Gabapentin very well. I've never had a patient who developed an allergy to it, though some people might not like it for one reason or another. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Nope: Penicillin and metronidazole (Flagyl®) are entirely different antibiotics. Neither one "contains" the other. If you may have had a penicillin allergy and now have been prescribed metronidazole, you need not worry. There is no increased risk of an allergic reaction. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Elavil (amitriptyline): Nope.Get a more detailed answer ›
Trazodone: Not that we know of.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does celebrex contain sulfa?
- Does ciprofloxacin contain sulfa?
- Does mucinex dm contain sulfa drugs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does adipex sontain sulfa?
- Does clindamycin have sulfa?
- Does unasyn have sulfa in it?
- Does neurontin contain sulfa?