Doctor insights on:
Does Vertigo Ever Go Away By Itself
Variable timeframe: Some vertigo spontaneously goes away and other types of vertigo may take awhile to improve as your body adapts. Unfortunately, there are some patients who may experience very little improvement over a significant amount of time. If you continue to have persistent vertigo you should see your pcp and you may be referred to either an ear, nose, & throat doctor, a neurologist or both of them. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How long does it take vertigo to go away and ways to make me feel better. I have an exam tomorrow!?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does chlamydia go away by itself?
- Does gynecomastia go away by itself?
- Does arthritis ever go away?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does hpv ever go away?
- Does chlamydia ever go away?
- Does malaria ever go away?
- Does melasma ever go away?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free